Dark Mod Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Request *Required*

Go down

Unban Request *Required* Empty Unban Request *Required*

Post  Brixton Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 pm

The Format:
Your In-Game name: Your name at the time of the ban
Your Steam ID: You can get this by going into any server and typing "status" in console. Should look something like STEAM_0:1:25397734.
Reason:Why you were banned.
Length of Ban/Date and time:
What server were you playing?:Deathrun for now!
Who banned you?:
Why should we unban you?:Why do you think you should be unbanned? Did the admin make a mistake? Please try to use correct grammar and spelling. Flaming will almost always result in a no-unban

I NEVER want to see you say "My brother/cousin/mother in law broke the rules, it wasn't me."Your account. Your responsibility. If you can't control who goes onto your account then you won't be unbanned.

Rules for Unban requests
-Do not post if you are not DIRECTLY INVOLVED meaning you were there, you were the one that got banned, you were the one that banned the person in question.
-Do not post irrelevant shit for obvious reasons.
-Don't bump. We will get to it when we have a chance. When the decision is made it will be stated in the thread and the thread will be locked.
-Do not lie in an unban request. If you are caught lying you will be permanently banned.
-If you don't care enough to even try to use spelling/grammar or following our forum rules then we don't care enough to unban you. Simple as that.
-Don't post more than one topic. It will be dealt with when we get a chance.
Brixton
Brixton
Owners
Owners

https://darkmodservers.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum